|World Object Items|
|Like a Skid Steer but more versatile. Great for high slope excavation.|
|Created at:||Robotic Assembly Line|
|Excavation, World Object, Object, Storage Container, Polluter, Vehicles, Product,|
|Fuels Used:||Liquid Fuel Tag|
The Excavator requires roads that are 4 to 5 blocks wide to drive comfortably.
Items can not be dumped from the Excavator directly into Stockpiles or any other storage. Doing this will simply try to place them on top of the Stockpile, which will create issues.
Digging with the Excavator will consume more fuel than when it is being driven. It does not appear the pollution rate increases during digging.
While you are in the driver's seat, mouse over the "1" slot on your toolbar. This will display the operating instructions.
1 to go from drive mode to digging mode. Pressing
1 when driving will instantly stop you, and lock your Excavator in place.
Drive mode controls
W— Move Forward
S— Move Backwards
A— Turn Left
D— Turn Right
- Mouse — Free look
Digging mode controls
W— Raise Boom
S— Lower boom
A— Rotate left
D— Rotate right
- Mouse — Free look
- Mouse left click — Dig
- Mouse right click — Drop item (whatever you have highlighted on your tool bar, press and hold to quickly empty)
- Mouse left click + Move mouse left — Close bucket
- Mouse left click + Move mouse — Open bucket
- Mouse left click + Move mouse up — Extend boom
- Mouse left click + Move mouse down — Retract boom
- You can use WSAD keys and Mouse commands at the same time for maximum digging! Note that left click will always dig, so while moving your boom/bucket you can dig at the same time.
- Keep in mind it is a very heavy item to carry in your inventory at 30kg. If it gets stuck you can pick it up like a cart, but you have to have the weight to do so.
“Like a Skid Steer but more versatile. Great for high slope excavation.
|Crafting Station||Item||Materials||Level Needed||Crafting Time
|Labour Cost||XP Gained|
Used in Recipes