|This page or section needs some meat!
Help by See where else you can helpto it.
|A wooden pole attached to a line and hook. Used to catch fish from rivers and the ocean.|
Fishing Poles are used to catch fish in bodies of water. There are currently four type of catchable fish: Cod, Tuna, Salmon, and Trout. Fishing Poles are crafted at a Fishery, at a base cost of 5 Logs.
“A wooden pole attached to a line and hook. Used to catch fish from rivers and the ocean.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Go to the edge of whatever water area you want to fish in.
- Hold down your left mouse button for roughly 5–10 seconds.
- Release your left mouse button. It should cast a good distance.
- Wait until you see a fish on the line. In its current state, it will look like a crazy, spaz attack glitch fish.
- Hold left mouse button to reel it in.
Once the fish has been fully reeled in, it will appear in your inventory. The type and frequency of the fish you catch will be heavily dependent on where you are fishing. Check your map filters for high concentrations of various fish before setting out.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Crafting Station||Item||Materials||Level Needed||Crafting Time
|Labour Cost||XP Gained|
Used in Recipes
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Fishing Pole item details as of Alpha v6.3.1.